On today’s show Liz chats to Kylie Timpani. Kylie is an outstanding designer based in San Francisco.
In this episode we discuss:
- The elements of a brand
- The evolution of Kylie’s brand design journey
- How it’s important for designers to be able to code
- A digital first approach to branding and creating identities on the fly
- Responsive logos
- Developing a digital brand from another designer’s guidelines
- Getting client’s excited about their brand
- How Digital Brand Design is definitely a thing and we’re going to write the definitive guide to it…
- Liz goes off on a tangent about specialisms
- Our obsession with Jodie Comer and typography in film
- How pretentious Liz is about art
Responsive logos site Liz mention
Bodega Argento wine responsive logo
You can subscribe on iTunes now and give us a rate and review.