On today’s show we have Sean Johnson. Sean is a UX Consultant and Designer, Type Designer and host of The Freelance Web (with me!).
In this episode we discuss:
- The roll UX plays in designing a brand
- How end users can tell you more about a brand than the client.
- How to use client feedback and surveys on small projects.
- How to ask the right questions.
- Good design processes.
- Can A/B testing work in brand design?
- How you should stop caring what other designers think.
- The age old argument for just sending the client one concept.
You can subscribe on iTunes now and give us a rate and review.